Youth memberships are designed to teach children and teenagers (aged 13 to 17) all about physical fitness. Our qualified health and fitness professionals design a safe, fun and exciting workout for our younger members. We help to set the foundations for 'fitness for life' by teaching young people how to use our facilities and gym equipment with correct technique.
Our Youth Membership costs $13.60 per week with a joining fee of $20 and no lock-in contract.
Facilities and classes
With this membership you'll enjoy access to:
- Fully equipped gym
- Group fitness classes
- Heated indoor pool
- Aquatic group fitness classes
- Lockers to store your gear securely
- Personal Success Plan including a full induction and access to ongoing tailored programming with our qualified trainers.
Personal Success Plan
The Personal Success Plan is designed around you, to help you reach your fitness goals. We’re pleased to be able to offer this complimentary service to all new gym members.
Your Personal Success Plan will kick-start with a one-hour one-on-one induction with a qualified trainer (parent or guardian required to attend). Your trainer will listen to your goals and tailor a program to suit your needs and fitness level. You’ll receive:
- One-on-one consultation and goals session with a qualified trainer
- Complete body composition tracking
- Full fitness program tailored to your fitness goals
- A second 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your progress and adjust your program
- A third one hour session with a qualified instructor to re-assess your fitness and progress your program
You can book your Personal Success Plan appointments in person at the gym or at reception.
- 10% off merchandise
- YMCA Healthy Living Magazine
- YMCA member benefits card, giving you reciprocal rights when visiting our other facilities in Victoria
Register your interest