The key to staying motivated is finding something you enjoy, which is why we offer a huge range of classes for all ages and fitness levels at Numurkah Aquatic and Fitness Centre.
We hold over 20 classes every week. Classes range in duration and intensity. Take a look at our group fitness descriptions below to find your next class.
A low-joint impact class in shallow water for all fitness levels. Exercises are designed to increase your heart rate and strengthen your abdominals, buttocks and thighs. Low impact and medium intensity.
A pre-choreographed step class featuring simple and easy to follow movement sequences on and around an adjustable step platform. Challenging and enjoyable for the beginner to experienced exerciser.
Freestyle stationary cycle workout will build endurance and provides great cardiovascular training. Our classes are led by our expert fitness instructors and provide a fun group environment and ever changing scenery and challenges.
A mat-based class that focuses on improving balance, flexibility, coordination, and core strength through the fundamental principles of Pilates.
Combining weight training and metabolic conditioning to improve your strength and enhance your performance - teaching you how to move more efficiently and perform better both in training and everyday life. Classes will include mobility, strength and a metabolic conditioning workout to help build and maintain lean muscle, and increase strength, metabolism and overall fitness levels.
- Please be early, late entry is not permitted
- Be prepared with your workout gear, towel and water bottle
- Be respectful and supportive of your fellow participants and our talented instructors
- Be upfront with your instructor about any physical limitations or injuries you may have, especially if you're pregnant
- Let the instructor know if it’s your first time in a fitness class
- The minimum age to attend group fitness is 13 years
- If you need to leave early, do so in a way that won’t impact others or the flow of the class
- Please put your equipment away after the class
How to Join a Class
Even if you're not a member, you are still welcome to join our classes.
- Collect a ticket from customer service
- Ticket collection opens 90 minutes and closes five minutes before the class start time
- One ticket per person, per class, until all tickets are allocated
- Hold onto your ticket until the instructor collects it
Group Fitness Class $11.60 Group Fitness Class - Concession $9.40 Group Fitness Class - Active Adults