It's never too late to learn how to swim. Our aim is to help you develop swimming technique in the water, and learn vital survival skills not just for the pool but for rivers, lakes and the ocean.
- Beginner classes develop water confidence through buoyancy and mobility. We'll gradually introduce steps to swimming.
- Intermediate and advanced classes focus on stroke refinement and correction.
Our teachers are AUSTSWIM accredited, and provide a safe, social and encouraging learning environment.
You'll learn to:
- develop and refine swimming strokes
- cooperate with and respect others in an aquatic environment
- make safe and sensible decisions and solve problems in and around water.
Fill in the enquiry form on this page for more information.
Our swimming teachers
All of our teachers hold nationally accredited swimming teacher and water safety certificates and hold current CPR and first aid certificates.
Our teachers will assess your abilities to get you started in the right program level and continue to assess your skills in class to help you progress through the program levels.
Lessons are available on request.
For adults with little or no experience in water
For adults with some water experience
For adults with water experience who want to improve their stroke technique
Requirements for this program
- Bring bathers, towel, goggles (recommended, but not required) and dry clothes